Need to Register?

Currently you can register through a Gmail, Facebook, or OpenID account. This helps us avoid spam. Click an icon below! :)

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Alberta Election

Pretty big day today in AB politics. Polls are predicting an NDP government, which would be the first time the PC's haven't been in power here in 44 years. I'm not so confident, but should be a fun day either way.

Comments

• I went and made my vote count. The results will be interesting, but I'll be too busy at the Saddledome tonight watching playoff hockey live and in person to care until I get home.

• It's been a good day.
  • dear alberta ... maybe you should have googled the name Bob Rae

enjoy!
  • dear alberta ... maybe you should have googled the name Bob Rae

enjoy!
    lol

We shouldn't google Mike Harris or Dalton McGuinty either. If our electoral decisions were based on Ontario's track record we'd never elect anyone.
  • Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. -George Santayana
  • For the record, I did not vote NDP or PC. But I am happy the PC's are gone.
  • You should be happy you got to see such an amazing game! I can't believe you were there live! That's fucking awesome.
  • Well there are some bonus' to working for the oil company that co-owns the Flames, Roughnecks, Hitmen and Stamps.
  • Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. -George Santayana
    Sure, but Alberta has never had an NDP government. Since 1935, they've only had 2 different governments! For the sake of democracy, if nothing else, this is a good thing.
  • Should be interesting.
  • Also Anneveld, for the sake of cookies.

I'm glad that took me a month to post.