Need to Register?

Currently you can register through a Gmail, Facebook, or OpenID account. This helps us avoid spam. Click an icon below! :)

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Sunday Nerd Get Together

At my place. :) Start time around 2.00. Diner @ 6.
Concentrating on steam local multiplayer, board games. I also have a Wii U if people want to bring a controller or two for that (I have two Wii U pros I think).

REGARDING FOOD:

I'm going to put in an order at Swiss Chalet. I'm asking for $10 to cover that, snacks, and pop. BYOB - though I have a good selection of some stuff I grabbed + what you guys have left here.

Family chicken meals from SC makes things a bit easier and cheaper. I'll try and coordinate white/dark meat as best I can. Please email me back or post on the forums to confirm if you want in on the order or not. Please include

- How many white and/or dark quarters you want (don't forget about your spouses etc).
- Side(s)

If you really very much want something special from Swiss Chalet, let me know and we'll work that out.

Let me know asap basically. Definitely the day of is too late. :)

Comments