Need to Register?

Currently you can register through a Gmail, Facebook, or OpenID account. This helps us avoid spam. Click an icon below! :)

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

My siege accuracy

Comments

• edited February 2016
    That's pretty much me shooting at drones sometimes.
  • ah spray and pray method has its place
  • That's a good night for me :(
  • i accept i cannot quick twitch anymore so have graduated to more old man fps of world of tanks and the like where positioning, angles, shot placement and maneuverability mean more than actions per second or reaction times.
  • i accept i cannot quick twitch anymore so have graduated to more old man sex positions like karma sutra and the like where positioning, angles, shot placement and maneuverability mean more than actions per second or reaction times.
  • I'm very tempted to buy this game. Just feel like as soon as I do, everyone will jump off the wagon.
  • there are several of us that play pretty regularly.. I'd wait til it's on sale again before you consider picking it up anyway. It's too expensive at full price.
  • Less for me, since I'm making US dollars, but ya figure I might wait anyways.
  • I doubt I will stop playing the game for some months. It is the best FPS game I have played in many years... I love the gameplay as much as I did CS and DoD back in the day. Sadly it lacks having a dedicated server community and we're not competitive like we use to be, but it is great.

The best compliment I really have for it is that I am choosing to play it instead of Overwatch - and Overwatch is a completely fantastic game worthy of my time and money.

Anyway, it is about 50 canadian right now on cdkeys.com which I think is fair. You can probably find it cheaper at some point but maybe not much cheaper.
  • Oh, will just say, it may not be everyone's cup of tea. I know Akira hasn't loved it as much as I hoped he would. I think Tom is enjoying it though?

Also, there are some rough edges especially outside of the game. The matchmaking leaves some to be desired, you have to reform parties often, but it is okay. Once you are in game I find it to be solid. Of course you can run into the odd idiot or two as well, but I don't know of any FPS where that isn't true.

In casual play I think we very rarely run into hackers (I can't think of any that were super obvious, in many hours of play). But apparently ranked play does have hacking issues. Again though, this is probably true of many FPS games and the devs are trying to improve the situation.