Need to Register?

Currently you can register through a Gmail, Facebook, or OpenID account. This helps us avoid spam. Click an icon below! :)

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

[WTS] 17" Gaming Laptop

Looking to sell my 17" Origin PC EON17-S gaming laptop. (https://www.originpc.com/)

This is a fantastic laptop that I can recommend as a full blown desktop replacement that happens to be portable! (Disclaimer: not portable like you're going to want to carry it to class or something, but this is a LAN party dream machine!)

Why am I selling it?
I wanted a bit more portability so I moved over to a much smaller Alienware 13 and my wife has been using this machine since. She doesn't really need anywhere near the horsepower that it has so I'm looking to replace it with something more suitable for her use case and get this into the hands of someone that can make better use of it.

Details
------------------------

• Display Type: 1920 x 1080 17.3" FHD LED Backlit Matte Display
  • Customizable Backlit Keyboard and Touchpad: Customizable Backlit Keyboard and Touchpad w/ Three Lighting Zones and Seven Color options
  • Graphic Cards: Single 4GB NVIDIA GTX 780M
  • Processors: Intel Core i7 4900MQ Quad-Core 2.80GHz (3.60GHz TurboBoost), 8MB Cache
  • Memory: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz (4 X 4GB)
  • Operating System: Shipped with Windows 8 x64, upgraded to Windows 10 Pro x64
  • Optical Drive: 8X DVD+/-R/RW/4X +DL Super-Multi Slim Drive (No DVD Playback Software for Windows 8 Included)
  • Hard Drive: 500GB Samsung EVO SSD
  • Hard Drive Two: 750GB SATA 3.0Gb/s, 7200RPM, 16MB Cache
  • Audio: Integrated High-Definition Audio powered by Sound Blaster XFi
  • Networking: Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 Wireless dual-band module - Up to 450 Mbps
  • SuperSpeed USB 3.0: SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Ports
  • Media Card Reader: Media Card Reader
  • Finger Print Reader: Integrated Biometric Fingerprint Reader
  • Web Camera: Built-in 2.0 Megapixel Video Camera
  • ORIGIN Maximum Protection Shipping Process: ORIGIN Wooden Crate Armor
  • Power Accessories: Additional Full Range Autoswitch AC Adapter 220W
  • Bags and Carrying Cases: ORIGIN Messenger Bag Black/Red

I've priced out a similar new Alienware Laptop (my Origin lappy is actually more performant than this Alienware but it's as close as I could get) at $2350. (http://www.dell.com/ca/p/alienware-17-r3/pd?oc=nae172_f_h3e&model_id=alienware-17-r3)

I'm asking 1700$ CDN for this machine.

Some details you may have missed, this thing comes with:

• Matte display! None of that glossy insanity that is everywhere these days.
  • Extra A/C adaptor so you can have one docked somewhere ready to go and one for the road.
  • A messenger bag, it fits the laptop and power adaptor just fine.
  • A shipping crate! I can't tell you how excited I was to receive an honest to god wooden crate! (yes I paid extra for it)
If you're interested in helping me find a good home for this machine, please let me know!
Also, feel free to fire questions at me here!