Need to Register?

Currently you can register through a Gmail, Facebook, or OpenID account. This helps us avoid spam. Click an icon below! :)

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Calling any card or VR gamers.

My friend is making a game, entering contests, and I know a lot of you are into these things, would love to give him more support, proper feedback etc.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/548560?beta=0

Also check out Daggasoft on Fbook.

If it's not up your alley, no worries, but I honestly think it's a solid start and could be a great VR game as things pick up in that space.

Comments

• edited December 2016
    Interesting concepts but as someone who has played a number of different card games, it seems very... busy. But that could be a simple matter of phases, but if you are using weapons while brewing potions and playing cards while blocking with your shield. See what I mean?

Also another VR card game out there has gone with floating 'hands' as the text on flat cards is difficult to read, he may want to consider a rack or tray system, to 'prop' the cards up a bit.