Need to Register?

Currently you can register through a Gmail, Facebook, or OpenID account. This helps us avoid spam. Click an icon below! :)

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

why is etter using micro's pic as an avatar?

edited November 2011 in General
thats just wrong!

Comments

• Have we ever seen them in the same room at the same time?

If they ever do meet, will the the fabric of space and time itself be threatened?
    Can you please provide your input on this as a physicist Xocet?  And then as an angry member of USDN? Thank you.

• We haven't actually met, so I don't think we've been together in the same space.
  • it's so wrong.
  • Is that like in Time Cop, where they arent allowed to share the same space or they turn into a glob of goop?
  • edited November 2011
    about 3:45 in
  • Ok I have to settle this once and for all.

I need Etter's real name in full. I am going to see if they are related
  • Well, our last name isn't the same.

As far as I know, we're not connected :p

But, Chris Manley is my name.
  • Last name doesn't have to be the same. Paul and I are something like 90th cousins. I will confirm tomorrow
  • Forbidden love.
  • I for one have not worn a hat like that since grade 9, so personally, am offended. Bastards. :)

Have to agree with Mr Turk here... there is the big red book where we found our connection, many years after actually knowing eachother!
  • micro said: Have to agree with Mr Turk here... there is the big red book where we found our connection, many years after actually knowing eachother!

By Big Red Book, of course micro means large box of condoms

and by "Found our connection" he means ... had a whole lot of sweaty man sex

• I can trace Paul's lineage back to 1690 just in the KW region. havent had time to look for etter yet, but I will soon
  • Turk said: I can trace Paul's lineage back to 1690 just in the KW region. havent had time to look for etter yet, but I will soon
    That's ... kind of creepy